Injury-Hit Flintoff Out Of New Zealand One-Day Series


England will miss all-rounder Andrew Flintoff for the home one-day series with New Zealand as he is yet to recover from a side strain.


England commence their five-match one-day series from June 13, which will be preceded by a Twenty20 international.
The one-day squad will be announced on Friday.
"I don't know the exact dates of the one-day series but I've still got a few weeks before I'm fit so I'm not sure what the chances are of me being fit for that. I saw Geoff Miller and Peter Moores last week and they're not going to rush me back," Flintoff was quoted as saying to AFP.
"I've not got a fixed date yet on when I can play and I think I'll know more once I start doing more running and then get back into the cricket again.
"These things have a history of taking six weeks and it will be three weeks on Thursday since I did it," Flintoff added

Get Everything @ Everythings4 | Make Money Ideas @ Google Junction Make Money By Google Blogger Templates By Blogger Templates 4u Designed By Ritesh Patel

Back to TOP